And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Open Letter

To you,

Now OF COURSE I know you read my blog. In fact, that was the reason why I was posting up all these encrypted messages hoping that you’ll get it and leave me alone!

But, sigh, looks like you didn’t.

Seriously, if you have taken a moment to reflect on the whole story, you would have realized what when wrong. Worst, you not only do not get it, you’re doing the EXACT same thing that you did to me to OTHER PEOPLE! Walau, talk about history repeating itself.

What has happened, has happened. Get over it and move on. It has left a scar on all of us (not to mentioned I didn’t even do ANYTHING to deserve it). Now, when I say move on, I don’t mean forgetting about the scar and lets all live happily ever after as it it never happened.

No.

Happily ever after don’t exist.

So please, its bad enough already that we’re not in talking terms, don’t kacau the rest as well! Please, I beg you, leave the rest alone. Don’t turn them into innocent victims that I once fell for. I know they mean well and only want to help, but what they didn’t know is the extend of what you’re capable of doing. The exact thing that you did to me.

There is a fine line between talking to friends to empathize and cheer you up, and talking to friends to drag them along into the depths of your problems.

P/S: Don’t you dare launch into another one of those “I-don’t-mean-it-that-way-and-I-just-wants-things-to-be-better” cries cause both of us know that we’ve heard enough of it. It happened more than 2 years ago (not 6 months ago) remember?

P/S/S: And you (the other person who is involved in this), how I wish you were reading this also. You have taken the easy way out by choosing to eliminate contact with both of us. I’m, on the other hand, STILL being bothered by this issue months later until now. Sigh. Yes, I know, I am serving my sentence of my wrong doings *roll eyes*. Wanted to share a good news with you, but has no means to find you. But then again, it’s not like either one of us cared anyway. Not after what happened. Oh well, I’m sure you’re having a happy life and I know I will too.

Have a great life everyone!

P/S/S/S: Oh yea, and don’t be so perasan. Though most of the hidden messages are about you, not ALL of it is about you!

No comments: