And the countdown begins!

Friday, January 11, 2008

11/01/2008

Eleven days into 2008, I admit that I still cannot be 100% sure that we've made the right decision.

Past four days in KL has been probably the most "productive" offdays ever.

We've submitted the application and has fixed a date to ROM on the 26th Feb.
We've managed to pull and survive the first official dinner with both our family.
I've started to announce the news of the ROM and the trip to friends.
Went to the British High Comm and but only made it to the compound, not the building.
Changed the phone batteries.

I still have to buy my camera batteries, settled my insurance bills, suspend phoneline, stock up on toiletries, and of course, how can I forget, move back down kl.

I'm still struggling back and forth on our decision, one minute feeling all good that we've made the right choice, the other minute fearing we've gone out of our mind.

Oh well, the decision has been made, and it is just typical me to entertain doubts.

I just have to keep reminding myself of these key words - "BSC", "Prostitute", "26th Feb", "London".

Yup, I feel a lot better now...

P/S: Selamat Hari Jadi, 25 sen!

No comments: