And the countdown begins!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Roller Coaster

I'm creating a new section called "Working Life".

It documents actual conversations that took place while working here.

Of course, most contributions would be from Des, and these are many of my favourites, as told by him, followed by many laughs afterwards.

Enjoy!

Mr. X: Hello, excuse me.
We: Yes sir, how can I help you?
Mr. X: What is a roller coaster?
We: ? (Confused look)
Mr. X: (points to the brochure) Roller Coaster. What is it?
We: (cracking his brain trying to find the first answer that comes to mind and voila!) Fast train, sir!
Mr. X: Ah, I know fast train!
We: (smiled, kepala kembang for a genius answer)
Mr. X: Where it take me?
We: ...

I dont know whether writting it down makes it less hilarious.

Anyway, if this amuse you, let me know!

No comments: