And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

23/1/2007

Again, after three offdays, I am greeted by the most outrageous defamation email one could get from Stonehead…

It is now 1030 am and I am told that both of you are not in yet.

Of course I am not in the office, CAUSE I AM ON LEAVE, YOU IDIOT!

Guess who took my copy of leave application form and forgot to update into Stonehead schedule?
Guess who also took 4 days leave without informing and updating Stonehead’s schedule?
Guess who sits besides me?

I feel extremely victimised now.

Believe me, you would feel the same if you had seen the rest of the email and the list of the email recipients.

‘…Somehow, people down there is so demotivated and just wont do anything more…”

Wander why…!?!

Talk about the root of ALL problems…

No comments: