And the countdown begins!

Friday, July 28, 2006

28/07/2006

Yes, finally the long awaited offdays is here! I'm on a 5-days annual leave (although I still remember the pain I felt when I applied for so many days leave) starting today!
I kicked off the celebration with a BBQ-cum-bachelor-party for a friend yester-night after work. I had barely 4 shots of vodka for the night, but I feel really really tired and I kong-ed out after the party. Didnt know why I was so tired. Me and another friend was awarded the title "Quality Controller" for the night as we both plonk our butt at the seat and ate away (of course, we are just making sure the food is thoroughly cooked!) for the night without much effort to bbq anything at all! Hahaha. It was a good bbq with good food, the weather was clear (thank god for no mist!) and we had the pit set up at a deserted carpark so there's no one to kacau us. And there is no the usual heat when bbq downtown! Hahaha
Looking forward to a short getaway to PD over the weekend. It wasnt planned for a long time, but have been looking forward to it for the entire month. :)
Hope to go hunting for some good bargain with the Mega Sale, but I forsee I'll probably be staying home a bit. Its so hot out here.
And yes, the bloody !@#$% headache is back.

No comments: