And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Slow SMS

The downside of having my phone (nokia 7380) is I now reply my sms like I would reply my email.
No, I no longer reply immediately and I actually reply all outstanding sms at a chosen time at one go. At times when I am free, I would go through one by one of the sms and then reply them altogether at one go. If u chooses to reply/send me sms at that particular time, chances are you’ll probably get a reply then. But any later, you would have missed the timing and would have to wait until the next “reply sms” session comes.
Its because the phone has render me handicapped to reply sms quickly. My sms now takes more time and effort than normal people does. Heck, I think my mum types faster than I do now.
In exchange for my snail sms, I could ensure you that all sms received from me had my XXXXX-extra attention when typing it out. All words are carefully thought out and it takes me a whole lot of effort to send u that reply.
So, yea, I apologize for the late reply but nevertheless I assured you that all sms from me now takes 1000% more effort/energy/planning/time/concentration than the earlier ones.
I am not kidding.
But still, I like my phone :P

No comments: