And the countdown begins!

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Blog-warming (soft launch!) :)

"Life is difficult, full of trials, sorrow and pain. But if you fall down, just stand up straight, be confident and say loudly and proudly, "TIU NA SING, who pushed me ah!?!"

Welcome to my new place!

The above was a fwd SMS i received a few days ago. And my first thought was, my sentiments exactly! Life may be tough, work may sucks, bosses may be ridiculous, but still, at the end of the day, it is up to oneself to see and accept it positively!

Decided to move the blog here so that at least I will be able to update it more often than only when I am down in KL. Hope to update my profile and load more pictures.

Post this up for now. Need to re-invent a couple of things. Perhaps will blog more later. Until then, this will be where I post my blogs from now. Enjoy!

No comments: