And the countdown begins!

Thursday, June 08, 2006

08/06/06


As I already mentioned in my previous blog in Friendster, I am very easily convinced with gadgets that looks cool more than practical.
And I bought a rubber keyboard! It looks like a piece of black rubber and it is a completely functional keyboard. I admit, it wasnt very easy to type with, but then again, it attracts a lot of attention and it looks damn cool! Teamed with my small mouse, it saved loads of space! My phone (not in picture) doesnt seem to blend into the set-up, so may be looking out for a canggih-looking phone soon! The things I do to keep myself entertained at work! :P

Well, I'd like to think of it as a way to de-stress. It is enough that I am getting stupid stuff from bosses, at least I have a nice-looking office space (yes, albeit it being not user-friendly!). Too bad I didnt have a flat screen...

This week has been very stressful. And I admit the stress is self-induced. I spend most of the week stressing myself out thinking that my big big boss is gonna show up anytime in the office. It came to a point when I was too afraid to call the secretary to ask whether he is coming up or not. And yes, after all the waiting, he is up tomorrow. So, it will be earthquake day tomorrow onwards until the weekend is over for our office.

Story of our lives eh?