And the countdown begins!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

29/06/06


This is what i walk past by everyday to work. This picture is slightly gloomy cause its already 5pm when I took the picture. In the morning, its very misty and we can hardly see anything. In the afternoon, it it will be very bright and come night time the whole thing will be in shimerring lights. Most mornings when I walked past by, it always made me think about hoping to go there on of these days. But i never seems to find the time. And i'd always wander what it felt like to be there as a customer, a customer who is up here for a couple of days instead of a couple of years :)

Work today was alright. First half of the day wheeze past by but I was nodding off right after lunch. Luckily, he had something urgent and had to rush down halfway around 3pm. Phew!

Lost 2 of my skirts in our laundry when it was broken into 2 weeks ago. Just my luck that the thief stole only skirts (freaky!!) I think my brown skirt went missing but I cannot recall the other skirt! I dont remember... damn, really had too many clothes up here liao...

Guess its another day off early i guess. Wanted to rush back to watch the chinese series :P Hope to go back to KL over the weekend, but not too sure yet. Keeping my fingers crossed!

No comments: