And the countdown begins!

Sunday, April 22, 2007

22/4/2007

I'm tired.

Keep reminding myself that I am not alone in this.

And it feels better. Much better.

It is good to be home.


Been feeling miserable the whole week already. Been keeping the anger and frustration in. Been thinking that it is not worth it. Been seeing the whole thing repeats itself. Been thinking of the uncertainties. Been irrirated as I am not able to do anything about it. Been so discourage after being told what's in store for future.


This is my venting space afterall.


WHERE IS THE FREAKING DINASOUR!?!


On the other hand, here's a picture of lasagna. No, I am not turning this into a food blog. And I rarely order this kinda stuff. But the smell of it, brings me back to my uni days. The cheezy smell reminds me of the days when I used to buy frozen lasagna and heat it up for dinner.

The smell transported me back to my apartment. When its dark and quiet, our empty living room, our backyard (?), the clothes line, the purple TV, the blue beanbag, the rough carpet, the white plactic dining table and chairs, the white phone,...


My room, my fire-engine mattress, my wodden cupboard, my desk.

When the lasagna arrived, I scoped it up and inhale the cheezy aroma.

And for a few seconds, I've forgotten it all.

Unfortunately, life goes on.

No comments: