And the countdown begins!

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

11/04/07

I know I jinx it with the March post.

If talking about it is the only way to make it go away, so be it.

Stonehead's new secretary resigned after a month working with him.

Bear in mind she has a fantastically high salary for her position and she is a matured lady with EXPERIENCE in secretarial work.

And yet, she only lasted a month.

Goes to prove that I am not the only one having problems with him.

And so, after news of her resignation, guess who has been roped in to assist while they look for replacement??

And you know how it feels?

It feels like after walking for so long in a dark and endless corner, just when I found a torchlight to help me walk better, I've been asked to drop it and walk back the other way.

Really, I absolutely hate him. I have no problem at all with doing the secretarial work. Its how he shows up in the office when he told everyone that he would not be around, and how he cancels meetings that he demands to be set up. Absolutely no trust to his people and creeps around the office hoping to catch us slacking. And how he yells at you about the changes of the meetings in front of everyone, and cheekily admits "Oh, I might have forgotten to inform her afterall..." when confronted. How he goes around saying everyone here is doing useless things, and is like "a prostitute who openes her legs when told". How he wants to control every single thing. How he brainwash you into thinking you are in for a good thing when he practice cold storage system.

There is nothing personal about the job, but it is personal when it comes to him.

Yup, absolutely personal.

And oh yea, apparently, I just found out that if one were to render resignation within 24 hours notice, it means last day on the day of tender.

:)

No comments: