And the countdown begins!

Thursday, January 01, 2009

31/12/2008

I must be crazy thinking I can close 512 for long :)

Anyway, I was getting a bit paranoid over some stuff that I wrote a little while ago and decide to shut it off for a while to let people forget about it. Dont worry, you probably wont notice it anyway but i just felt uncomfortable.

Anyway, its now the end of 2008. I've loads of idea but not right now I guess.

One way or another, I've always felt that I've seen the very best of fireworks display. I mean, i know there were some fantastic pictures that has been taken, and I seems to appreciate the pictures more than being on site.

I remember there is once that I saw fireworks without Des. And it feels different. Almost indifferent. After that, I lost interest in watching fireworks if he is not there with me.

Yea, I know. I have no life.

But then again, I'm sure with the same amount of people who shake their head saying I put this to myself, there would be just the same amount of people who understands what I'm saying.

All I wanna say...

Lets just say that I would have prefer Des to be with me. But I had a wonderful Christmas, and that is all I can ask for.

No comments: