And the countdown begins!

Thursday, November 06, 2008

Untitled.

Des is coming back in an hour's time.

Many thoughts were in my head, yet I dont know how to phase them in groups.

Been taking the bus home for the past few days. Instead of tube+tube, I'm doing bus+tube. I dont know why, but London tube really bores me. I recommend it to anyone who wants to understand the phrase 'surrounded by people but yet feels lonely'. Not like I have a problem with it anyway. But I finds that the fact that it is underground and you cant look outside to let your thoughts wander is what depressed me. After work, I just cant find the energy to force my brain into concentrating in reading a book. Wandering eyes is considered rude. Especially since you're the only one doing it.

I really just want to look outside and see that the world is moving.

Maybe I should walk home tomorrow.

On the other end of my spectrum of thoughts, I'm only capable to taking more than I give. Dont be sorry, neither am I apologetic. Lets just say I'm built this way. Most of the bricks is laid by me anyway.

Like what everyone says, its just purely to protect oneself. Better you than me right?

Life works in the funniest way. I had a short argument with my collegue today, about whether 12 o'clock afternoon should be 12am or 12pm. Life is funny, the argument is not.

Remember one of my favourite phrases?

'Life is not fair. If it is, I'm nothing...'

I'm so going to walk home tomorrow...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

no u are not going to walk home tomorrow.... by the time u get home, dinner would be cold :-(

Dragonballfan said...

'Tomorrow' is actually today, which I did walk back. For 2 hours anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

:-p