And the countdown begins!

Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Preliminary Packing

This is my bag.
When I weigh the bag, it is approx 20kg. Whoa, talk about ngam ngam.

To be honest, I've actually started packing 3 weeks ago. And the bag was actually 80% complete back then. Then the bad news hit and I lost interest in packing.

Until today.

So, its almost like opening a box full of goodies as I could hardly remember what I chuck inside the bag three weeks ago. I was (as always) getting worried whether I've enough clothes and when I check the bag, i go "Oh yea, so this is where its been..."

What's in the bag?
- Baju-lah of course
- four pairs of shoes
- 2 sweaters and 1 trenchcoat
- one full set of Dermalogica
- underwear
- scarfs (come to think of it, I really dont remember which ones are inside...)
- makeup and earrings (half thinking whether I should bring it along)

Everything else that didnt make the cut the first time around 3 weeks ago has all been given away. And I suspect a final round would be done to those to do not make it to the bag by the end of this week.

So what else do I need? I still need to get a a bit more on toiletries, get my certs photostated, and above all, hope get a new pair of specs.

I am going to miss my family, I am not going to lie. But I hope they understand.

Oh well, I'm the kind that burries problems and issues deep deep down hoping that it will go away on its own.

No comments: