And the countdown begins!

Saturday, March 03, 2007

3/03/2007

Mula-mula semua pun tak layan I.

Sekarang, semua punya cakap I’m under them.

Wah, you win lor. All push responsibility to me.

I ask you all to help me, say duwan, not your full responsibility.

I do things slow slow or fast fast, nobody cared.

Now, everyone also say I reporting to them. Everyone also say they want me to do things their way.

No conference no need to look for me lah.

When conference only come look for me say want this, want that.

Ask how come I never do this, never do that.

Harlow, if you know I’m suppose to do this for you, do that for you, how come never rush me for it?

Better still, never tell me I’m suppose to do this, do that, now you want to say its my fault?

All also think I only do their own things only.

You win lor!!!

No comments: